NY ARSON INVESTIGATOR | NEW YORK SUBROGATION
NEW YORK ARSON SUBROGATION POTENTIAL INVESTIGATIONS
Not every fire is deliberate. But when a fire is intentionally set, results from a failure of equipment, or arises from lack of due diligence by a third party, it may justify employing a NY arson investigator or investigating the possibility of subrogation potential.
When acting as arson investigator or investigating a New York subrogation potential case, GEI will answer the following questions and more:
- Who is involved?
- Are there any witnesses?
- How did the fire occur?
- What could the motive be?
- What's needed to resolve the situation?
- What physical evidence is present and can be analyzed?
GEI arrives at the answers by:
- Consulting with you and your representatives on every phase of the investigation
- Preparing precise, accurate and legally substantiated reports
- Determining the entry, movement, and exit
- Investigating the analysis of the fire scene
- Examining the motives